Call for presentations is open!
- The Symposium will waive the registration fee for one lead presenter for each presentation.
- Presentation proposals will be accepted from District and ESC employees only.
- Presenters must be working for a Title III-funded District or ESC as of the date of the conference.
- All presentations will be 75 minutes in length (1 hour, 15 minutes).
- All presenters are requested to provide an electronic copy (PowerPoint or Non-Password Protected PDF) of their presentation.
- Please review the Proposal Submission Checklist for the list of questions on the Proposal Form.
- Presentation Proposal Submission Deadline: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- All presenters will be notified by April 30, 2020 if their proposal was selected or not.
If selected, the registration fee will be waived for the lead presenter only.
- Final copies of all presentation materials must be submitted by Friday, May 29, 2020.
PDF File:T3_Proposal Checklist_2020.pdf