- Click Here for conference registration.
- Click Here for Form W-9 for ESC Region 2
- For assistance with registration or billing, please email 'email@example.com'
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie St
San Antonio, TX 78205 (Map Link)
The 2019 Title III Symposium will be held July 22-23, 2019 at the Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio, TX. All Title III public school district, charter school, and education service center (ESC) education professionals are invited to attend. This year's event will contain informational breakout sessions that will help provide educators and administrators from Texas Title III-funded school districts and charter schools throughout the state with relevant, research-based information to help them better serve our state's English learners (ELs).
Make all payments payable to:
Education Service Center, Region 2
209 North Water Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Early Registration: $185(until June 1, 2019)
- Regular Registration: $200 (until July 23, 2019)
- Substitutions and cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Substitute registration requests received after 6/1/2019 @ 4:00p will be considered regular registration and will be charged $200.
- Please review the ESC-2 Cancellation Policy before registering for this event.
This event is available to Title III-funded local education agencies (LEAs) only. An individual wanting to register for the Title III Symposium must be or still in a contract with a Title III-funded LEA. A “contract” can be defined as contract for employment or contracted services being met by a consultant delivered to a Title III-funded LEA. TEA cannot allow any outside consultants, promotion of any vendors, products, or instructional strategies that require the purchase of a particular product or service.